PC inferior to console | Tom's Hardware Forum

The PC is inferior to console when it come to network gaming. Iv only been into PC gaming for a year. I made the switch from console cos the ...

[SOLVED] - Console vs PC lifecycles | Tom's Hardware Forum

Why is it that consoles life cycles last like 6-8 years but when people ask about future-proofing pc parts, the answer is always something ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Console vs PC: Resource Utilization | Tom's Hardware Forum

I know that PC games look better than Consoles BUT considering the difference in hardware, If PS3 can pull off a GT5 and an Uncharted 2, ...

PC vs Console! | Tom's Hardware Forum

The great debate. So many threads. In my opinion, PC beats console as long as you have a decent machine. You'll get increased performance, ...

PC vs Console | Tom's Hardware Forum

I have been looking at https://www.zotac.com and their range but with the lack of prices and many being barebone it confuses me. So can someone ...

Discussion - What made you switch from console to PC gaming?

About the only thing consoles have an advantage on is game prices for them are generally better anymore. It used to be prices of new console ...

[SOLVED] - PC vs Console - Tom's Hardware Forum

I built my first PC just over a year ago and have upgraded various parts but it's still only mid range. Anyways, just started playing GTA V,(a ...

Sell PC for a console? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Hi all ! Im having tough times money wise and im thinking of selling my I7 4790k/gtx 980 pc if i can get get good price like 1300€.

Do PC gamers tend to view console gamers as 'inferior'? Why?

In my experience, it's not that PC gamers believe that console gamers are inferior as people and players, it's just that they believe that ...

Tom's Hardware trusted? : r/buildapc - Reddit

Generally it's a decent site for reviews. I usually look at Techspot, Tom's, and/or Anandtech depend on who has reviewed specific products.